How We Work
- During the initial on-site visit, ACD Group will explore the space to ascertain strengths of each individual setting.
- The next step is to discover the needs, goals and vision of each client.
ACD Group then determines the moods and emotions that the client seeks to deliver within each room, home, or office.
- Through this discovery process, ACD Group will carefully identify the colors, paints, lighting, finishes, textures, and furnishings that can deliver objectives each client is seeking.
- Subsequent meetings will include presenting floor plans, color swatches, visual mock-ups, and fabric samples.
- Upon client approval, ACD Group executes the vision.
ACD Group is involved every step of the process, until all the last details are executed ( accessories delivered, artwork is hanged, etc).
- Each client’s needs are different, so ACD Group can manage the entire project, or we can simply provide design concepts and/or color recommendations to our “Do it yourself” clients.